We provide foundation repair and retrofit structural engineering calculations and drawings for construction and building department submittals for any shallow foundation system that has experienced local differential settlement.
Our calculations are custom for each structure by specifying the design force required for contractor installation of helical piles and push piers.
- Structural Engineering Assessment & Consultation on site
- Structural Engineering Calculations for permit
- Structural Engineering Drawings for permit / construction
- 5-10 day turnaround time
WHY STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING?
- To understand the structural performance under past movement and vulnerability to damage in future seismic events.
- To ensure the appropriate extent of the house is properly supported.
- Final spacing of the piers will ensure the foundation will adequately span “like a bridge” to the new piers.